KB Article #3693
In two simple steps, shops can be ready to send orders to your dealership through RepairLink:
- Visit www.RepairLinkShop.com and register for RepairLink.
- Add your dealership as a supplier.
Once these steps are completed, shop orders will be sent to your dealership using RepairLink, all without having to pick up a phone!
See it in action! Watch how a shop submits orders to your dealership using RepairLink:
Once a shop is registered, they can access the OEC Help Center to view video or step-by-step tutorials on processing their orders and reviewing your responses.
Want to learn more?
Want to learn how to maximize your investment in RepairLink? Click the resources below to learn more.
- Collision vs. Mechanical (Repair) Part Sales: Explanation of the difference between mechanical and collision part sales.
- Profile of a Successful RepairLink Dealer: Example of a successful RepairLink dealer.
- RepairLink Dealer Best Practices: How to set your dealership up for success with RepairLink.
- Part Discount Programs in RepairLink for Shops: OEM-specific part discount programs available to RepairLink Shop users.
- RepairLink Shop FAQs: Answers to frequently asked questions from potential shops using RepairLink Shop.
Need the tools to promote RepairLink Shop to the repair facilities you do business with? Click here to learn more about RepairLink Marketing Tools for dealers.