KB Article #3475
Once a MyPriceLink quote or CollisionLink order has been submitted for reimbursement, it will be stored as a "claim". Dealers can search for claims that have been submitted over the past 12 months to view details or process returns.
To view MyPriceLink claims:
- From the MyPriceLink tab, click Search.
- Click Claim Search.
- Click the button that corresponds to the type of number you are searching for. Options include Claim #, Invoice #, VIN, and Date Range. Note: MyPriceLink allows you to search by either the full VIN or the last eight characters of the VIN.
- Type your search criteria in the provided field. (For Date Range, use the calendar icons to select the Start and End dates.)
- If searching for claim number, select the OEC solution used to submit to claim: MyPriceLink (MPL) or CollisionLink (CLK).
- Click Search. Your results will display below.
- Click the link to view the Claim Details window. (If this was a CollisionLink order, the CollisionLink Order Details window will display.)