KB Article #6616
You can quickly and easily view the progress of your on-demand delivery from any of the following OEC solutions:
Onscreen notifications are also displayed for both the dealer and buyer throughout the different stages of the on-demand delivery process.
- From the DeliverNow tab, you can view your on-demand delivery details. Note: You may need to modify your view to find a specific transaction.
- Type. On-demand delivery selection (e.g. Lyft, Lyft XL, Uber).
- Route Times.
- Will display the planned estimate time of the pickup from your dealership and delivery to your customer.
- Once picked up and delivered, DeliverNow will display the actual time of pickup and delivery.
- On-demand delivery details. Including customer name and phone number, order details, and person who booked the on-demand delivery. Note: Alerts may appear under the on-demand delivery details if there are any expected delays, issues, or cancellations.
- Driver. Driver name and photo.
- Hover over the on-demand delivery line and click on the arrow to view trip details.
- If needed, you can cancel the on-demand delivery.
A DeliverNow order will display the DeliverNow icon () in the Status column.
- Tracking information can be found on the DeliverNow tab.