KB Article #6344
The Parts List in the Section view shows both the quantity of a part that is needed and the quantity currently on hand.
To check part inventory:
- Search for the part using left hand navigation or part groups.
- In the Parts List table, the QoH column shows the quantity on hand in inventory for that part.
- The Qty column lists the quantity needed for that repair.
- Clicking the number in the QoH column will display details on part inventory for nearby dealers.
- If your quantity on hand is not enough for the repair, use the Other Locations section to view nearby dealers and their inventory for that particular part.
- By default, dealers are sorted by distance with closest dealers appearing first.
- In addition, each dealer's phone number is provided, along with the date their inventory was last updated.
- This data can be used to purchase inventory from a nearby dealer.