KB Article #6339
Use the Make, Year, and Model search capabilities to directly search vehicle catalogs for the parts you need. (To ensure the right parts are selected for the specific vehicle you are working on, use the VIN Search.)
Make, Year, and Model search is available on both the OEC EPC home screen as well as any open search tab.
To located parts by Make, Year, Model:
- Choose appropriately from the Make, Year, and Model drop-down menus.
- Note: As options are chosen, the remaining drop-down menus will refresh.
- If multiple versions of the vehicle exist, the options will appear in the More Options drop-down menu.
- Once all fields are filled in, the EPC will automatically search for parts related to that vehicle.
- From here, you can locate your part(s) using:
- The Section view will display, along with the corresponding illustration.
- From here, you can identify the parts needed for a repair and add them to a shopping cart by clicking add. Additionally, you can: (Click the links below to learn more.)