KB Article #3353
The Price Lookup tool can be used to immediately obtain the part's List Price for all participating OEMs without having to access the estimating system or contact a dealer. (Click here for more information on using CollisionLink with MyPriceLink.)
To use the Price Lookup tool:
- From the CollisionLink Shop window, click the MyPriceLink tab.
- From the Price Lookup window, select the Vehicle Owner State. Note: This will default to the state that displays in the CollisionLink Company Information.
- Type the VIN in the provided field. (This is required) If the VIN is not known, invalid, or if MyPriceLink cannot decode it, check the VIN unknown box and then select the OEM, Make, Year, and Model from the drop-downs.
- To provide a more accurate estimate to your customers, add the following information:
- Vehicle Mileage
- Insurance Company
- Type (or copy and paste) the Part Numbers into the field provided. (Separate part numbers with a comma or line return.) Note: A maximum of 25 parts can be entered at one time.
- Click Get Price.
- The pricing information--as well as the MyPriceLink Quote number--will display below. Quote information can be printed or saved as a PDF.
- Once a quote number has been generated, you can provide this number to your dealer--allowing them to retrieve the quote and process the order electronically.