KB Article #4880
The Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Mopar Mechanical Parts Program, which launched in 2019, is available for all FCA dealers. Beginning December 1, 2020, FCA has broadened the Mopar Mechanical Parts Program to include more parts along with higher discount percentages on select parts.
RepairLink Shop users that order from dealers are offered an additional 5% off of dealer cost (Dnet) in addition to their relationship pricing extended from their dealer. (This program is exclusive to RepairLink.)
The top five program part categories are:
- AC & Cooling
- Electrical & Ignition
- Steering & Suspension
- Magneti Marelli (Fiat Only)
- Dealers must sell at List -25% or greater to earn their reimbursement from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
- This applies to cost + formulas as well.
- Dealers who have additional questions can be directed here: https://go.oeconnection.com/moparparts.
|List Price||Dealer Cost||Discount %||Sell Price||Reimbursement Earned|
|$100||$65||List - 25%||$75||
|$100||$65||Cost + 10%||$71.50||Yes|
|$100||$65||List - 20%||$80||No|
Program Features in RepairLink Shop
- No special enrollment is required for shops to participate in the Mopar program.
- Program-eligible parts are displayed in search/browse results. Eligible cart and sent order details will display an icon.
- Hover over the icon to display Mopar Mechanical Parts Program information.
Note: Shops will see Trading Partner discount + Mopar discount “Best Price” within RepairLink for program eligible parts.