KB Article #1363
The Customer Management window allows you to view all pending buyers or shops that need to have their trading partner relationship established.
To access the Customer Management window:
- From the RepairLink tab, click Application Setup.
- Click Trading Partner Configuration.
- Click Add New Trading Partner. Additionally, you can quickly access this window by clicking the link from within the new customer alert email.
- The Customer Management window will display allowing you to view all pending shops or buyers that need to have their trading partner relationship established. Click Edit to open the Trading Partner Details window and assign a salesperson to receive orders, establish pricing discounts, configure inventory visibility, or disable an existing trading partner relationship. Note: A dealership can deactivate a customer in the Customer Management window but they cannot delete them.
- Click Close when finished to return to RepairLink Application Setup.