KB Article #4807
For OEM's that participate in MyPriceLink, dealers that subscribe to DMS Connect will not see the Create DMS Quote link in CollisionLink. This option will be replaced with an Export to DMS link, which allows you to send transactions to your DMS and provides a similar workflow.
- MyPriceLink users will still see their real-time quantity on hand from their DMS.
- MyPriceLink users can manually refresh quantity on hand at any time (by clicking Refresh QOH) while the transaction is open. (This only refreshes quantity on hand and will not change the sell price.)
- When a CollisionLink transaction is opened, DMS Connect checks to see if it can retrieve the sell price from the DMS.
- If so, the DMS-based sell price will added to the CollisionLink transaction.
- If the DMS has a $0 list, CollisionLink will base sell price on the MyPriceLink pricing engine and Trading Partner rules established by the dealer. These parts will be identified through the notification bar.
- The Create DMS Quote option will still be available in RepairLink, D2DLink, D2D Express, and MarketplaceDirect.
- List prices that were manually changed in the DMS (usually to reflect a cost plus value) could result in sell prices that are below actual MSRP.
- Sell prices generated using a cost escalator could result in sell prices that are below actual MSRP.