KB Article #1263
Administrators can use the Manage Users feature to quickly reset passwords for counterpersons who have forgotten them.
To reset an existing user's password:
- From any OEC tab, click Application Setup.
- From the Application Setup window, click Manage Users from the options on the left-hand side of the window.
- Select Edit an Existing User from the I want to drop-down.
- Find and select the correct user from the User drop-down.
- In the Account Details section, verify the email address shown in the E-mail field or type in the user's current email address if it needs to be updated. Note: A reset password notification will be sent to the email address shown here.
- From the Reset Password section, click the Reset Now link. A confirmation message will display and an email will be sent to the user with instructions to reset the password.
- When finished, click the Back button at the top of the left-hand navigation menu to close.