KB Article #2011
Administrators can use the Manage Users feature to delete/remove an existing user's login account. Once an account is deleted, it cannot be undone. Be sure to reassign orders to a new salesperson to ensure they are processed. Note: A deleted username cannot be reused at a later time.
To delete an existing user:
- From any OEC tab, click Application Setup.
- From Application Setup, click Manage Users.
- Select Edit an Existing User from the I want to drop-down.
- Find and select the desired user from the User drop-down. Note: Once a user is deleted, they will no longer show in the list of users.
- Click Delete User.
- A confirmation message will display indicating the user has been successfully deleted. If this user has been selected as a primary or backup salesperson for a Trading Partner, you will need to assign a new salesperson.
- When finished, click the Back button at the top of the left-hand navigation menu to close.