KB Article #2733
While all of your MarketplaceDirect transactions will be visible in OEC, eBay will be your main site for processing all transactions that come in. Use the following guide to check for orders and process them on eBay.
Note: Be sure to check eBay alerts regularly for any messages, questions, or issues from buyers.
To fulfill orders in eBay:
- Log into your eBay account.
- Click My eBay in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
- Click Sold from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Any orders from these dates will appear at the top of the list. Click the buyer's name to view the order shipping information.
- Click [Add].
- Type the Tracking number and Carrier information for the order and then ship the part to the buyer.