KB Article #2012
Administrators can use the Manage Users feature to assign Power User functionality to a user, reset a user's password, delete a user, or simply modify a user's account or contact information.
To modify an existing user's account:
- Click Application Setup from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click Manage Users from the options on the left-hand side of the window.
- Select Edit an Existing User from the I want to drop-down.
- Find and select the desired user from the User drop-down.
- In the Account Details section, click in the desired field to change any of the following fields:
- E-mail: Type in the user's current email address. Click the Check Availability link to ensure the email address is not being utilized.
- First Name
- Last Name
- DMS Counter Person ID: The DMS Counter Person ID is used to identify the salesperson/counter person ID used when creating a quote.
- In the Contact Numbers section, click in the desired field to add/change the user's Phone, Fax, or Mobile numbers.
- Click the Save button when complete.
- When finished, click the Back button at the top of the left-hand navigation menu to close.